Welcome to the Rosehill College online enrolment. Thank you for applying for a place at Rosehill College. Our vision for our students/ākonga is that each experiences a learning community that represents, respects, and sustains their aspirations, identities, and wellbeing.
All enrolment applications must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child. Evidence of the permanent address of the student, parent or legal guardian must be provided before enrolment applications can be processed.
BEFORE YOU START
We recommend you complete this application on a desktop computer or laptop.
All Out of Zone enquires must go through the office, phone 295 0661 or email email@example.com. Out of Zone enrolments will only be considered for students with current siblings at Rosehill College. Enrolment forms for out of zone students are available at Reception. These cannot be done online.
In Zone applicants – you will need to download the following forms and complete them. (Forms can be completed electronically on a Microsoft Edge browser or using Adobe Acrobat for Drive). Save the completed forms as they will need to be uploaded to the ‘Attachments’ area later in this application.
Printed copies can be submitted to the school office or completed and handed-in at the Open Enrolment Day on Saturday the 29th of July.
- Student Health Record
- In Zone Enrolment Questionnaire – in zone applicants
- Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC) Consent Form – This form must be physically signed. Signed forms can be scanned and uploaded with your enrolment application.
- School-wide Rules – This form must be physically signed. Signed forms can be scanned and uploaded with your enrolment application.
In order to process enrolment applications we require a photo/scan/digital file of the following (JPEG or PDF formats are preferred).
- Birth Certificate of the student OR the identification page of their current passport. AND the student’s Visa, showing the type of the visa and expiry date if your child is not a New Zealand citizen.
- Legal documents: Any legal documents (e.g. Guardianship/ Parenting Order/ Custody Order/ Protection Order) if applicable.
- Proof of Address: TWO different documents, each with the parent’s name, the address where the student lives, and with the most recent date. Example documents include:
(1) Tenancy Agreement OR Council Rates bill
(2) Electricity bill OR Water bill
- The student’s last school report
- Immunisation Certificate (e.g. Measles – available from your Doctor
Naming documents for upload – All documents should be .jpg or .pdf files and named appropriately. Please use the student’s last name, then first name followed by the name of the document, e.g. a health form document for student ‘John Smith’ would be: smithjohnhealth.pdf
All students who live within the Rosehill College zone are entitled to enrol at the college. You can check to see if you are in zone for Rosehill College zone, by entering your address into the Education Counts site.
All enrolment inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENTS
If you are in zone, your child’s enrolment will be confirmed as soon as the enrolment process is completed and verified. Enrolment processing may take some after all documents have been provided. Final in-zone applications are due by Friday 25th of August. A link will be sent via email to select courses for 2024 once your enrolment has been processed.
Out-of-Zone enrolment applications will close on Wednesday 30 August, 2023. The Out-of-Zone ballot for 2024 will be drawn in Wednesday 6 September, 2023.
All families will receive email notification regarding their success in the ballot or place on the waitlist, within 24 hours of the ballot being drawn.