The Rosehill College Board
Established under the Education Act 2020, the Board is the controlling authority of the school. The Board has responsibility for:
- Control and management of the school.
- Appointment and suspension of teachers and other staff.
- Maintenance of grounds, buildings services and equipment.
- Expenditure of the finance allocated to the school by way of bulk funding.
- Suspension and exclusion of pupils.
The constitution of the Board provides for:
- 5 members by parents of the College pupils.
- 1 member elected by staff.
- 1 member elected by students.
- Up to 4 members who may be co-opted onto the Board.
- The Board elects a Presiding Member and Deputy Presiding Member from amongst its own members.
Any correspondence can be emailed to email@example.com
Meeting dates for 2023
|Wednesday 25 January
Wednesday 22 February
Wednesday 29 March
Wednesday 5 April
Wednesday 24 May
Wednesday 28 June
Wednesday 12 July
Wednesday 30 August
Wednesday 27 September
Wednesday 25 October
Wednesday 29 November
To view minutes of a Board Meeting please contact the school office.
Ian Alexander – Presiding Member
Janet Herst – Minute Secretary
Deanna Johnston – Deputy Presiding Member
Enzo Mowday – Student Representative
Janine Sorensen – Staff Representative
Davida Suasua – Principal