Do you love the water?
Have you got lifeguard experience, or would you like to become a lifeguard? If YES, don’t hesitate. Apply today!
The Massey Park Aquatic Centre based in Papakura is on the hunt for Lifeguards, for the busy summer season ahead!
As a Lifeguard, your roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Lifeguarding the pools
2. Making sure the facility is kept clean and tidy
3. Providing excellent customer service
4. Making sure health and safety procedures are being followed
5. Having fun!
1. Free use of the facility
2. Staff discounts
3. Ongoing training & development
4. Opportunity for the right candidate to progress in the aquatics industry
5. Opportunity for the right candidate to work in other departments
1. Fixed term position from 17th November 2023 – 31st March 2024
2. They are looking for people to work as little as 15-30 hours per week and
3. They run on a 7-day roster and are open from 5.30am–8pm weekdays & 6am-
8pm on weekends
4. They can offer flexible working hours to work around school/university or other
If this sounds like you, please apply with your current CV and cover letter to Luisa at SEL@clmnz.co.nz
Please note: You must hold a current NZ working visa to apply. They are NOT accepting overseas applicants at this time (apologies for any inconvenience).
Applications close 30th September 2023