Chiropractic is a natural approach to health and wellbeing through focusing on care of the spine and nervous system.
The New Zealand College of Chiropractic upcoming Open Day is a great opportunity for students to explore how they could make a positive impact in the lives of others through a hands-on and holistic approach to health and wellbeing, as well as find out what it’s like to study at the College.
What to expect at Open Day:
- Learn about chiropractic and how a career aligns with your life and career goals
- Meet the faculty and students, and hear first-hand what it’s like to study at the College
- Take a tour of the campus
- Find out about student clubs and associations
- Hear from College graduates about what they’re doing now
- Discover the growing demand for chiropractors in our community and job opportunities worldwide.